Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Summer's End

Well, it is that time again. Summer is pretty much over and Fall is almost here. I am excited because Fall is pretty much the best time of the year. At the same time, I am kind of at a loss for stuff to say. Lately, things have been going well but different things are not clicking that I want to click.

I was going out with a really cool girl for about a month and that ended do to religious differences. I ended it, that was odd. I have never broke up with anyone before and I felt bad. I felt really bad because other than religion, we were a perfect fit it seemed. Oh well, stuff will work out, it always does.

Ben's parents have now given me a date as to when they are coming back for the year. It seems I will probably be going to live with the older roommates (parents) for a while. I have already set my Winter goals. If I am going to be at my parents, I am going to save money like mad and workout like mad. Those are my two goals for the Winter.

School is going well. It is easy; it always is. I wish that I could find a class that challenged me that was not math related. I wish I could take a class where I actually had to think. Oh well.

If you can't tell, I am in kind of an "oh well" mood. Things are going pretty good but could be better. Things could also be much much worse. Things just kind of are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home