Saturday, July 26, 2008

Surviving and Thriving

The ability for stupid people to breed amazes me. I got a new client a couple of days ago. He is in his twenties and is well-intending but he has to be one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen. And of course, he has twins. The truly dippy people are rewarding the world two kids at a time. I am slightly bitter about all of this but on the upside, getting him has allowed me to make a ton of money this week.

In other news, class is going well and I am enjoying it. I will be glad to take another class from this guy in the Fall without all of the snippy women. I will pay another guy to take the Fall class with me. We had our first test day before yesterday and I did alright on it. The nice part is that I did alright and I study for all of twenty minutes for it.

Everything else is going well and I am going to a former co-worker's birthday party tonight which means Olympic level drinking. It should be fun seeing that I haven't done that for a while. In general, I am just kind of worn out. This new guy is awesome for my finances but having all of my clients plus school makes things a tad crunched time-wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home