Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Up Early, Getting Worms

Today has been a crazy day and it is barely past noon. I had to get up early and take my mom to work. After dropping her off, I went over to the state board of education to see what I needed to do to get my Special Ed endorsement. After basically getting the run around by those guys, I headed over to BSU to see if I could have better luck with them and I hit a homerun.

The head of the special education department was a huge help and actually cleared his schedule to have a full-blown meeting with me tomorrow to figure out exactly what classes I need to take. He also gave me the name of a person in Meridian that may be able to find a spot for me in that school district. Finally, it feels like I got the ball rolling in the right direction.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger H said...

That's fantastic! Keep us posted on what happens. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home