Thursday, March 20, 2008

Winding Down and A Sort of New Job

As the weekend approaches, I can feel a wave of relaxation washing over me. This week hasn't been that stressful but I have really been looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow I have a bunch of stuff going but most of it is fun so that is good.

On a different note, I think I have a new job. Teddy works at a video game store that is near my house so I occasionally go there and hang out for an hour or so. It came up in conversation the other day that I should get paid for the time that I spend there and then I sold about $125 worth of stuff to a guy that had a severe hankering for the original Super Mario Brothers. After some figuring out of schedules and whatnot, I think I will spend a few hours a week tending a video game store. This is a good thing for several reasons. First, it's a few more bucks a month that will be coming in and as I said, money is good. Second, discounts on video games can never be bad. Third, I normally go to this place to kind of relax and hang out so I may as well do the exact same thing and get paid for it. It should be kind of fun and it will help pay the bills so that works. I just never thought I would work at a video game store. Oh, I will still be working with kids with issues during the day, this is just kind of a side job that I am doing mostly for fun.

Not a whole lot else is going on. Tony is here this week so we have been hanging out and trying to fix his new computer. I can't get the sound to work on the stupid thing and it is starting to irritate me. One way or the other, the thing will be figured out before the weekend so I am not too worried about it. I just don't have the patience that I used to have when fixing computers.

Anywho, I am up way early today because I had to follow my dad to the place where he was dropping their motor home off to get tuned up and bring him back home. Now I need to find some breakfast before I head off to a meeting at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home