Sunday, January 20, 2008

Going Off The Air

Well, the time has arrived!

Today I am packing everything up and tomorrow I will officially move out of my apartment. I will be staying with Toby for a couple of days and he doesn't have the internet so I don't think I will be adding too much to the blog in the next few days.

My boss, in his infinite and over-powering wisdom, decided to move me out tomorrow instead of today but forgot to tell anyone else that fact. So this morning, I get a knock at the door by a guy telling me he had shut off my gas and water and was here to collect the last bill. I had enough on me to pay him but I needed to make a run to the ATM machine to pay the electricity guy that I knew would be on the way. He came while I was taking a shower in Toby's apartment and I missed him. This caused all of the corporate people to panic and so they started calling me wondering why I wasn't at the apartment with Dave. It's good to know communication runs strong in this company.

So the move out is officially tomorrow now, no thanks to middle management.

Anywho, I will be back in Boise on Saturday and am getting excited. All of the drama this morning just makes me want to leave more. So, I will talk to all of you very soon and for some, in person. For others, at least now we will be on the same continent!

My time in Japan has been great and I will miss this place but now it is time to do something else. See you all in a few days!

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your post about getting back to the States. LOL

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

good luck! i hope it all goes well and without too much hassle...

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Blondie... said...

Yayness!! All drama aside...you'll be home again.
Cheers to Saturday.
Big Hugs From Texas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home