Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Lately, it has been non-stop. I forgot all of the fuss that surrounded coming here but preparing to leave is drudging up all sorts of memories.

Today has been a perfect example. I woke up around 10:30am(yes, I am spoiled) and from the get go I was immediately busy. I went to the convenience store ATM to make sure I go paid today and from there I went to my actual bank to send a chunk of cash back to the US. After that I headed to the city hall to get an adjustment made to my ID card to make sure that nothing would gum up the visa stuff that I have to do this next week. After that, it was back home to call the travel agency and book my ticket to come back home. As soon as I finish typing this, I need to finalize the travel details because they were just emailed to me as I was typing and then I am off to teach class.

Yep, just a tad busy. Anywho, I am still alive, just not to the point where I can make a lot of blog entries at the moment. I expect that by next week things will have calmed down a bit so I will probably be able to post more then.

Oh yeah, today is Thanksgiving for me too. I had spaghetti for lunch. All of you that get to eat turkey tomorrow suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home