Thursday, August 02, 2007

Last Day Of Summer School

So today marks the end of my eight days straight of working. Yay! Summer school was pretty easy and it went by pretty fast so I don't have too much to complain about. I am just hoping that the parents tonight show up on time to get their kids. Last night, two parents were 15 minutes late and forced me to miss my train so I had to wait over an hour for the next one.

Not a whole lot is planned for the next three days that I have off. I know on Monday, I will be teaching my private lessons so that will give me a little more cash to take with me to Mt. Fuji when I leave a week from tomorrow. I will probably just relax for the most part, though I do need to get a new spindle of DVDs at some point, I am running very low.

It has been very muggy here over the past few days. For a while, it seemed like the rainy and humid season was over but then another typhoon popped up and made things humid again. The thing that really irks me about the typhoon is this one had a shot at making things around here interesting but it wussed out and now nothing cool is happening. I want to see a good typhoon!

I have managed to get all reservations for the upcoming Fuji excursion and Ben's arrival taken care of so that is one less thing to get done. I also found out that my last day with Peppy Kids Club will be April 22nd. It seems like a way away but it isn't too far out. Ben and Monique, expect to see me around the 24th or 25th if that is good for you. I am in the process of figuring out how much it will be for a ticket to Sydney and then from Sydney to the US and am looking forward to the visit and hanging out with you guys for some "Suntory times" again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home