Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cooling Down

After being hopeful for a few days, I am confident enough to say that it is cooling down finally. Soon, no more sweating at the most minute movement, no more coming home to an apartment that feels like a jungle, and no more going through gallons of liquid just to stay hydrated. Soon it will be the best time of the year, fall. Sweet, colorful fall.

I noticed a couple of days ago that I was sleeping better at night and that I was actually waking up feeling slightly chilled in the morning. It is about time! I have a horrible time sleeping when I get too hot and prefer my room to be ice cold when I sleep, therefore, the changes are quite welcome.

Not too much else is going on. I am just trying to soldier through the next week and a half so I can get a break and chill with Ben in Tokyo. I have an office day tomorrow which means I will be going into Osaka or Kyoto. I have a pass that will let me ride the trains for free and so I think I will escape and do something fun...or at least out of my town. I need a haircut and there is a cheap place near the Costco in Amagasaki. I think I will get that done tomorrow and then stop by Costco to grab some cheese. That sounds like a solid plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home