Sunday, July 15, 2007

Near Miss

Well, I got lucky yesterday and today. The typhoon that was supposed to hit my area yesterday morning swerved out toward the ocean a little and I never felt a thing from it. It rained lightly yesterday but I was so bored I still went out for a bike ride abd by the time I got back from the ride, the rain had stopped altogether.

I just woke up and by the looks of it, today is even nicer than yesterday. It isn't raining at all, it is just a bit cloudy.

Other than that, nothing else is going on. I figured I should just post to say that the typhoon didn't feel like making me wetter than I already was.

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good job that typhoon missed you! But how about that quake?! WOW! Did you get anything in your area from it? I can't believe it hit right near where we were living! Well, hope all is good with you! Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home