Monday, April 02, 2007

Yup, Still Here

I am alive.

I am very tired.

I am very sore.

The cherry blossoms are in full bloom.

I have been to Kyoto twice in the past three days, Himeji once.

I have taken massive amounts of pictures.

I really need a new camera.


Tomorrow, expect a huge post with tons of pics of geisha, cherry blossoms, and a freakin' huge Buddha. I will also post a couple of pics of my recent experiments in HDR (or near HDR because my camera won't do the real thing) and you can see for yourself why I need a new camera. The pics I am working with are half of what they should be as far as true HDR exposure rates go but they are still pretty sweet.

Anywho, I will leave you with this one teaser pic and the rest will follow when I have had a full night's sleep.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger H said...

Beautiful picture, I can almost smell the air... It's the desktop on my work PC. So...thank you. :)

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Just wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home