Wednesday, April 18, 2007

When Good Bile Goes Bad

Over the past couple of days, I have had some wicked heartburn. It always starts up at 6:30am and so I get up and get some water and take some anti-acid stuff and then drift in and out of sleep for the next three or four hours. It also seems like whatever I eat will make it flare up too. Annoying. Only this morning wasn't as bad as yesterday so maybe it decided to calm down.

In other news and on the topic of bad bile, I have been hearing stuff about the Virginia Tech shootings. Maybe its me being here and not in the US but for some reason, I have felt largely apathetic to the whole situation. What I do find depressing is that this nutjob goes on a rampage because he can't get a girlfriend by the sounds of it. Of all of the pathetic reasons to go crazy, that is up there with eating Twinkies. If your going to kill people (which you shouldn't anyways), at least have a good reason; not getting laid is not a good reason. The guy was definitely crazy though because all of the videos he sent to NBC were in Quicktime format.

Not much else to report at the moment. I am basically on mental autopilot for the next week and a half just so I can get through work and get to Jim visiting and my vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home