Wednesday, March 07, 2007

On A Different Note

Now a change from last post's rant. Lately, I have been really getting into photography and have started kind of pursuing it as an actual hobby. I started looking at HDR images a few weeks ago and would really like to try out some of those techniques but my camera isn't quite up to spec for it. Next gadget I buy, will be a new camera. I am not sure when that will be but I am sure that my next major purchase will come in the form of a 10 megapixel Digital SLR. My 5 megapixel with a splashing of manual adjustments just isn't cut out for the stuff I want to try, despite the fact it is a nice enough camera.

If you have never heard of HDR photography and want to see some really cool pics, go to Flickr and look up HDR. Prepare to be blown away by the colors and detail of the pics.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you have time you should post some more photos you have taken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home