Sunday, February 04, 2007

Not Sure If I Like This

So I just went into Blogger to make a new post and it looks like Google has taken it over and I had to sign in using a different user name and password than usual. It doesn't look they have changed much of what I usually do when posting a new blog entry but they moved some buttons and whatnot. I liked the way I was doing things and they didn't need to be improved but oh well I suppose.

Its odd, I am extremely protective of this blog. Whenever I change the format or something happens to where I have to access it differently, I get kind of freaked out. If I lost this page and all of my previous posts I think I would have to punch babies and old people. That being said, maybe its time I make a pdf file of this site so I can access it if something ever does happen. At least then, I can print it all out and make a hardcopy.

Anywho, I was originally going to post that I made a donut run today and satisfied that hankering. Now if I could only satisfy my hungering for a Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack In The Box. It sucks when you have a craving for something and you can't quench your desire for a few days. It sucks worse when I have had a craving for somethign for going on six months and its going to be almost another six months before I can bite into that warm, inviting burger and feel the ketchup and onion mayo ooze out on to my lips as I munch on a couple of beef patties with cheese and some soggy bacon. Man, Jack In The Box was okay when I lived in the States, now it is the Holy Grail of fast food for me. If I could find a JITB in Japan, it would almost be worth the train ticket to go there and feast. My luck, the menu would be all crazy and I would not be able to have my coveted Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger. The funny thing is that when I do get to eat that meal, I probably won't be able to finish it, I am not used to those portion sizes anymore. Oh well, I will at least put a dent in it. :)

4 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI: Google bought Blogger in 2003. :D

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger H said...

Yeah, I switched the beta.blogger thingy a few months ago. There are features that look interesting that I haven't used yet, but I think apart from the newness you'll adjust very well. :) You should have manually switched over while you had the chance and then it wouldn't have been done for you. ;)

TY for the GC to Cottonwood!! Holy crap, for as much as it's worth we should take you with us. :)

And now I'm hungry for Jack in the Box...

And on behalf of Jake, GO BEARS!! In today's umpteenth superbowl (I'm really only watching it for the commercials). :)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Ehh...I figured that amount would cover drinks and dessert. You need to try their berry cobbler if they have it on their menu still. It is tasty.

I was also cheering for the Bears just because that was Jake's team and he always used to talk about them. My interest in the NFL is next to zero so I usually go with a pick that other people I know like.

Enjoy the gift card!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i switched to beta blogger, but only one of my side blogs. wasn't quite what i had in mind when switching. i thought i'd be able to merge all the old little blogs onto the main one. no can do. still the new blogger is very cool with the whole categories thing and other neat features like adding html and widgets etc.

do back up your stuff. all i've been able to do is print most of my fav posts and keep them somewhere safe, but i'm eventually going to want to save them to a cd or something.

if you ever figure out how to put them on a pdf can you do a post or send me an email? i'd like to do the same. i mean save them without having to cut and paste every single post. LOL

take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home