Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Hal Jordan

For the past couple of days, I have been browsing through photos of my friend, Jake's wedding that took place on his brief fieldtrip out of Afghanistan. I am very happy for Jake because having talked...err...instant messaged with Heather quite a bit, I have ruled that she is a pretty cool woman and will be good for Jake and Grace. Not that my opinion is horribly important but there you have it. Anywho, Heather posted another set of pics from the wedding earlier and I found one pic that I really get a kick out of. This is it:



Now you can look at the picture and ask yourself a very valid question: Why in the world does Mogwai like the pic of Jake and Heather kissing on each other in the back of a stretch Hummer? The answer is simple, I am not so concerned about the smooch as I am the bobble on Jake's hand in the lower left section of the picture. You kind of have to be a tad of a nerd to understand what it is that I am talking about but for those that get it, it is very good to know that no matter how long I go without seeing friends, some things about them never change.

Congrats Jake and Heather!!

5 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To cement my nerdness in the eyes of Mog he is, indeed, correct. This is the Jordan ring and not the Alan Scott version. Upon careful zooming with Photoshop, although similar to Scotts, that is a Guardians of the Universe variation.

Now, with the above said, a woman has said the words "I do" to a dude wearing a Green Lantern ring. There is hope, Mog, for us all!

:)

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart my nerd.

Good eye, Tyson, never thought anyone would notice but I was wrong!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Yeah, I have sharp eyes when it comes to looking at photos. Its one of my super powers. :)

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Blondie... said...

hehehe I love it. Green Latern rocks! ;-)

Congrats to the happy couple, I'm so excited for y'all.

Mog, I miss you and am trying to be a more sociable blogger. lol *trying* being the key word. ;-)

Blondie

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jim said the same thing to me at the wedding, more or less. :D Good times, good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home