Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Boise State Wins!!!

I have been waiting all day to be able to download the only football game I have wanted to see all year and have forced people to not tell me the outcome because I wanted to be surprised. Finally, I gave in and went over to check scores expecting to see a 7-14 point loss for Boise State, my alma mater. Man, was I surprised.

They freakin' won!! 43-42 against Oklahoma in OT. I was going to be happy as along as they didn't embarrass themselves with a huge blowout, but a win? I am ecstatic. Good job Boise State, now maybe the NCAA will see why an actual playoff game is in order.

















Go BSU!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mogs,
The BSU game was fantastic! It was so incredible. Ian Johnson and his new fiance, will be on Good Morning America on Jan.3rd. The people in Boise went crazy on the streets and and lined up outside the BSU stadium when the buses brought the Broncos home to BSU. Wow!
Happy New Year!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the best football game I've ever seen. It freakin' rocked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home