Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A New Cosmetic Retreat

Just now, I made my nightly visit to the sheriff's website to see if I knew any of the people that were busted yesterday. Finding people I know and saving their bright and smiling mugshots is somewhat of a hobby of mine. The sad part is that I have a pretty good collection of familiar smiles.

Speaking of smiles, I found one that scared me tonight. Actually, I found two.
























Looking at the two pictures, I noticed something, both of them have striking resemblances to one of my favorite comic book characters of all time. The one on the left has the menacing face and the hair. But the one on the right has a crazy big smile and creepy meth fiend eyes. So I thought to myself, why not turn that ugly smile into a....

























JOKER SMILE!!!!!


So Ms. Brianne Davidson won an all expense paid trip to become the first customer of the Mad Hatter Makeover Institute and Spa. And to think, all she had to do was get arrested for forgery; who said crime doesn't pay?

6 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mother & daughter? They look so alike.

I have a nice mug shot collection but all mine are of family. Yeah.... I'm so proud.

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing! She looks much better Jokified. Took a stroll through the mug shots from the past few days and perused the sex offender map around my neighborhood. Thanks for posting this, got a good laugh and a reminder that the county publishes this stuff.

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mog,
Thanks for the links. They will come in handy. Have the COE in my hands now. Now word on where I will be posted yet. Still waiting. I will keep you updated.
Cheers,
Peltz

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, something else just sprung to mind. Did you get any special shots before you went over. I wrote PKC and they said none were needed? Thoughts?

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

I went to the health center and basically said I was going to Japan and asked their thoughts. They had an international nurse on call just for people going to other countries. It was a cool idea but she really didn't tell me anything I didn't already know and she just updated my shots and I think gave me a malaria shot.

I wouldn't worry too much about it but its your call.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out Duane Hatnenn arrested 12/9/06. It's all in the eyes.

And thanks for the new pastime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home