Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Shopping Done...Mostly

Sorry I haven't written in a few days, its been busy around here trying to tie up everything before Christmas and whatnot. Oh yeah, I am not going to Thailand anymore. I thought I posted that on here but I guess I never did. Karie and Reid are getting married when they go back to Canada in January and thought it prudent to save the money for all of the wedding stuff they are going to need to pay for. I can't blame them on that one but I must say, I will miss not riding elephants in a Santa hat. Oh well, maybe next year. Since we are not going to Thailand, I am going to hang out with them in Takaoka over the holiday and then they are going to come back here and hang out with me over the New Year. It should still be a pretty fun time.

I went into Osaka the other day and loaded up on Christmas goodies for everyone. I will hopefully be shipping it all tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much money that sucks out of my account. On the upside, when I account for shipping, usually my guesses are high and I am pleasantly surprised by the cost. Hopefully, it will be like that tomorrow.

Other than that, I do not have a ton to report. Most of what I have been doing is christmas related just like everyone else. If something comes up, I will post it on here but probably for a day or two, news is going to be pretty slow on this page. Until then, everyone have a happy holiday season and try to stay away from the ravenous crowds of jerks that seem to be prowling about all of the stores these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home