Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Something's Brewing

Well, a lot of stuff has happened in the last little bit that I want to post on but I am going to wait a while before doing so; North Korea is on that list of topics and I want to see how the immediate response to their announcement pans out before I talk about it. Let me just say that people in my neck of the woods are not very happy with them at the moment.

I have a couple of other things to say but I want to at least wait until tomorrow to say them. Its good stuff so no worries.

Oh yeah, as you have all noticed, I have been getting my share of comment spam lately. I suppose I should consider myself lucky that it is only just starting to happen now but it drives me crazy. Within the next couple of days, I will probably enable comment authentication to curb the problem. Please, I still want people to post comments on here and I am sorry I have to do this but I am starting to have to delete two or three of them a day and that is two or three too many. After a while I will turn off comment authentication and see if it helped.

Also, I am not sure why but I have been having a ton of typos lately. That also drives me crazy.

Anywho, more posts to come soon.

4 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hye Mog,

I await your thoughts on the nuke test. Must say, with my trip to Japan looming closer, it makes me wonder what I wil enter into.

A quick question about Health:
My package came in the mail today. I haven't been able to get all the way into it yet but was wondering what Health options you took. Did you get some before going? Did you set it up with what PKC recommends? etc.

Thanks

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Howdy! I wouldn't be too worried about the nuclear test, though they are now threatening to fire a missle. the odds of them being dumb enough to shoot one at Japan are pretty slim.

I got one month of traveler's insurance before coming to Japan and then once here I got on to the National Healthcare Plan. If you are only going to stay for a few months, there are better options but if you are here for a year or more, that is the way to go.

When they let you know where they think you will be placed, let me know.

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are interested in viewing mogwai's website in a format that is friendly for your mobile phone, just point your mobile browser here which filters it into just text and pics:

http://google.com/gwt/n?u=mogwaimind.blogspot.com

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Hey thanks dude! Good idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home