Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Rainy Music Sorting Kind of Day

As the title states, not a lot going on in MogwaiLand at the moment. Its been raining and I have only left the place once to go grocery shopping for dinner. I had tacos and they were tasty.

Right now, I am listening to and sorting through my music. Its funny because I will have iTunes on and songs just randomly start playing. Its like my music has a mind of its own; in a span of minutes I went from songs by Imogen Heap, Johnny Cash, Insane Clown Posse, J-Lo, Iron Butterfly, and now Sarah McLachlan. My music library has a mind of its own and its very eclectic it seems.

Its also very messy. I really need to hire someone to sort my music for me, I just don't have the time to do it anymore and it seems that just when I make a dent in it, I get a ton more that requires changes to get it up to organizational snuff. I have a stringent method for sorting music and organizing it and though it works very well, it also takes a lot of time to do. Time I don't have.

Anywho, I have also been skipping around from game to game today. I tried out a game called Defcon and it was alright and I also started a character in Second Life and I think I like that game, if you can call it that. Oh, now Toto's "Africa" is playing, I do a mean air drum solo to this song.

Tomorrow, I have my first private lessons and that shoud be interesting. Its more money anyways but it should also be fun. Speaking of teaching, to update day before yesterday's post, I had one little boy cower in a corner next to the door to the classroom for almost the entire lesson. My aura of greatness overtook him. :)

Well, I just figured I would post something because I have every October 1st for the past two years, no reason to stop now. Maybe, tomorrow will be a more interesting day to talk about.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Maybe the little guy was constipated. Don't worry about him, he'll come around. Children usually like treats, perhaps on the first day of classes you should offer treats or a magic trick.(cards?) How many classes do you have? How many students? What is the age span? Curious peoples want to know.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Blondie... said...

You must be more than his imagination can handle. Like you said, fragile psyches...or something.

Boo!

Scared you didn't it? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home