Monday, October 02, 2006

Easy Money

I have to say, tutoring is very very easy money. I had my first lessons tonight and they went very well.

I had two three year olds, a boy and a girl, two six year old girls, and two eight year old boys. All of them seemed to like my lesson though one was scared of me and didn't say a word the entire lesson. I had one mother sit in and I think she was also impressed by it, so as far as I am concerned, I rock.

The funny part about tonight was when Maya was driving me to the house the sessions were being held at, I discovered yet another section of Fukuchiyama I never knew existed. Speaking of Maya, her and a friend are coming over a week from today for dinner and a movie or two. Now, I have to decide what to make for them.

On that note, I am making chicken curry right now and its starting to smell tasty. I found some chicken breasts in the deli of one of my grocery stores that had been battered and fried differently than I have seen before so I bought two of them for the curry. The chicken is very tasty and it has been pounded out to make it more of a patty, I think later I will buy one and make a chicken cordon bleu sandwich out of it or a chicken parmesan sandwich. Mmmm....so many chickeny choices.

In other news, there is an electronics store here that is taking Wii preorders. Excellent. I will probably head over tomorrow and put my name down for one. I am Wiiwy excited for that system. Sorry, bad joke.

Anywho, I need to tend to my dinner. Have a nice night!

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes... it Wiiwy was.... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home