Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Alphabetical Music Meme

I usually don't do these internet games but when Singe put this on her site, I had to play along. Basically, the rules of the game are you talk to the person who owns the blog and they assign you a letter. It then becomes your job to generate a Top 10 list of songs that start with that letter. I was given "L". Here it goes in no particular order:

1) Nirvana – Lithium
2) NOFX – Linoleum
3) Guns N’ Roses – Live and Let Die
4) Greenday – Longview
5) Frank Sinatra – Luck Be A Lady
6) Smashing Pumpkins – Love
7) Joy Division – Love Will Tear Us Apart
8) Marvin Gaye – Lets Get It On
9) Frou Frou – Let Go
10) Joe Walsh – Life’s Been Good

Honorable Mentions that could have made this list had my mood been different are:

The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road Out of Hell
Beck - Loser

There you have it! If you want to play, leave a comment and I will give you a letter.

Steph, speaking of music, you need to find Marilyn Manson's cover of "This is Halloween" from Nightmare Before Christmas. It is freakin' cool. Also released was a cover of "Sally's Song" done by Fiona Apple that is pretty good too. I guess they were leaked onto the net and the CD won't come out until the 24th but it would almost be worth it to buy for those two songs alone.

3 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Okay! You are now the owner of a shiny letter "C".

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KNOCK IT OFF!!! I'm am desperately trying to shove my out-of-control Halloween addiction back into the cellar. Back beastie, BACK I say! I'm a Nightmare/Corpse Bride freak as it is and Jack Skellington stuff is out year-round.

Was all I could do not to rush down and set up a tent outside Hastings as soon as I saw the news release. Aw dammit, are those hives? thanks Ty, really. :)

Good job with the L btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home