Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wacky!

I just noticed that this site surpassed 10,000 hits the other day. Nutty. As for the counter on the sidebar showing 4,000 some odd hits, those are unique visitors and that doesn't count repeat visits. I have been averaging 5,000 hits a year, thats kind of spiffy.

Its not that I write on this for the pageviews, sometimes the stats for the page just amuse me. So anywho, way to go Mogwai's Mind and your 10,000 hits!

In other news, the new prince has been given a name, Hisahito. The characters that make up the name mean, "virtuous, calm, and everlasting" according to the Japanese news. The ceremony only took about five minutes and involved the boy's father writing his name on a peice of washi or traditional Japanese paper and then handing it to an Imperial chamberlain who put the paper in a special box and laid it on the boy's pillow. The name of the ceremony is Meimei no Gi for those that are curious.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My stats for my blog since August 2004:

155,152 Page Loads
85,187 Unique Visitors
46,184 First Time Visitors
39,003 Returning Visitors

That's 2 years of stats for me. :)

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Mogwai said...

You should have kept track of visitors for the couple of days that you were hashing it out with Scoble. It would have been interesting to see how much traffic that little flame war generated for you.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the stats for that, LOL

It started on July 21st, and I'm going to show a full week of stats:

Green = Page Loads
Blue = Unique Visitors
Orange = Returning Visitors

Stats Image for the Scoble Fight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home