Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Second Wind

Ok, I am not as spent as I thought I was. I am actually kind of wired now thanks to finding some stuff out. Yeah.

In about a week I get four days off. Yay, for me! The crappy part, the day before I go on my unrequested mini-break, Nine Inch Nails plays in Osaka. Beh. They are about the only band that I would like to see at least once. They are playing at Summer Sonic, the big music festival that I decided not to go to because no one I liked was going to show up. At least, no one that I wanted to spend $120.00 to go see. Now, Nine Inch Nails decided to show up too. Its almost tempting to call in sick and blow $120 to see them and a bunch of other bands. Nah, I will be a good boy.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I got a letter in the mail today that basically asked me whether or not I planned on hanging out here another year. I think I already know my reply but I am still pondering things. There are upsides and downsides to kicking around Japan another year but in the end, I will probably agree to another tour of duty. There is still stuff I have not seen. :)

Anywho, I am sorting music now so I need to get back to it. Later!

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mogwai,
Was going though recent visitors on the blog, and came across you. I didnt know you were a teacher, so dont find fault with my grammer.
How are things going over there. Did you hear that theres not going to be another E3. At least i got to go to one. Now i have to try to get MTV to sent me to Japan, for their show.
By the way did you know that Nine inch Nails are from Akron,my neck of the woods.
Just wanted to say hi.

Take care & Game on
Barb(OGHC)

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that you haven't seen enough of Japan. That means you need to live there for X years where X is less than or equal to the number of years it takes me to get to Japan. By swimming.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Hey Barb! If you can convince MTV to send you to Japan for TGS, you have a personal tour guide for Tokyo and wherever else you want to go. :) As for the grammar, don't worry, mine isn't always the best either.

And Tony, if you are swimming here, you better pack your bags and get in the water. Unless something changes bigtime, I will leave here in 2008 and then you will have to come and visit me somewhere else.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

BTW Tony, that is easily the best picture of you ever on your website. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home