Thursday, June 01, 2006

Obvious Malfunction

So if you are reading this and you aren't blind, you have noticed that everything is different. #%#$ed up is a better way to put it. :(

I was trying to fix my hit counter and in doing so, proceeded to mess up the layout for the entire page. When I tried to fix that mistake, I got even more in the whole until I realized I was in way over my head. I had to change the template for the time being just to keep it readable but I hate the way it looks now.

I am kind of upset because while I have been wanting to change the look of the site, I wanted to do it smoothly and of my own accord. The template I was using, I had customized quite a bit and that is totally gone now. If anyone who knows what they are doing in CSS wants to help me get a new template up and running, please get ahold of me. I know what I want to do but I am not sure I can do it by myself. Your help will be rewarded in Japanese goodies.

Anywho, please bare with me for a few days until I can get everything sorted out. Sorry about this, I really need to learn more about CSS. :)

Queue network test pattern now.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

aw darn. i tried leaveing a message before, but i was having issues with my computer that day.

ALWAYS make sure you keep a back up of your template before you make any changes to it. that way if you have to reset the whole thing you can just paste it back and you'll be back where you started pre-f-up. i've had to do it a few times already. it's not fun.

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home