Monday, April 24, 2006

T Minus Seven Days and Counting

In one week, my friends and I will be in Tokyo. :) I can't wait, this week's schedule is extremely hectic and I will be glad to get it out of the way. Tomorrow, I am in a town called Miki and then Wednesday and Thursday I am back in my area in Miyazu. Then on Friday it is back to Miki and finally, on Saturday, I am in Himeji for a meeting and then freedom.

Miki is a two hour train ride into the middle of nowhere. The town is small and the classroom that I will be in is also claustrophobically small. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am not looking forward to go there for two days out of the week. It will be a change and I always welcome that but I really don't want to go.

Anywho, one more week and then the fun begins. And looking at the weather forecast, it should be awesome weather in Tokyo while we are there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home