Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wild Kids But Cool Parents

One word can describe the kids in my classes tonight, CRAZY! All of the kids had waaaayyyy too much sugar before they came to class and they were bouncing off the walls. It was a hard night to teach and to top it off, I was starving for something to eat.

Anywho, at the end of the last class, I excused the kids and a couple of them came back in a few minutes later with a double cheeseburger and small grape Qoo from McDonalds for me!! I am not sure whether it was bought specifically for me or not but their mom is cool in my book. BTW Qoo is a Japanese drink, similar to Fanta. Its pretty good, especially when its free.

If the parents brought me food every night, I can safely say, I would not complain. :)

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in Japan make them do jumping jacks before class to settle down! Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home