Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Valentine`s Day From Japan

In a country whos flag is red and white, you would think Valentine`s Day would be kind of big here and it is, but in Japan it is a tad different than in the States. Valentine`s Day is still a really big candy holiday but the men do not give gifts to the women here on V Day. The girls are the only ones to give gifts today.

A month from now, there is a holiday called White Day and that is when the men give gifts to the women. It is like Valentine`s only for the opposite sex. Why they do it this way, I am not sure but its kind of funny.

How am I going to celebrate Valentine`s Day you ask? I am taking my sweetheart....me....out to McDonalds. It will be romantic and special, who knows, in the end we may just go back to my apartment and watch some movies. Maybe Zombie movies becasue I hear I like zombie movies. Yeah, I am bored and lonely, bite me.

And for those of you in America, happy Valentine`s Day eve. I like being a day ahead and talking to all of you from the future. Later!

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I'm swapping off Buffy and Charmed with Lucy. We're having fun, but this ain't romance by a long shot. (Though we are eating plenty of chocolate and had some very nice salmon in the very clean living room.)

Of course, Jim's been playing GTA:San Andreas, so maybe that counts as good Valentining.

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Especially since I'm going to be doing some cab missions for him. Now that's love.)

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Trickiest Feet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home