Monday, February 06, 2006

Another Short Post

I got moved into my apartment yesterday and it is way cool. Very small but lots of character! I am in one of my classrooms right now and don't have a ton of time to post but I will post again tomorrow and hopefully it will be longer. The downside to blogging is that when you don't have a stable internet connection, the blog gets neglected. Hopefully soon, I can start to post more regularly. I have so much to say and show everyone but I have not had the time nor the connection to do it.

I need to take off now but expect a bigger post tomorrow. Oh yeah, today is my birthday so Happy Birthday Me!

3 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Jacob Whittaker said...

Happy birthday, bro! I hope you have a good one in Nippon, can't wait to see the bigger update.

How goes the teaching? Any real differences between Japanese kids and American?

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Happy Happy Joy!
Happy Birthday!
ms. lam

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

I glance at your site every now and then but I need to set some time to sit down and read it. I hope you're doing well! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home