Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Weekend, Finally!

I have never been this anxious for a weekend to get here as I was today. It has been a hard week and I am ready for a rest. Tonight, a bunch of us are going into Osaka to a club called Pure tonight. Pure is a $35.00 cover but once your in, all of the drinks are free....FREE. This is not just beer, this is EVERYTHING! YES!!!!

So we are doing that tonight. It should be fun and a good way to relax after a really long week.

Hehe, so as I was typing just a second ago, I hear some of my people in the hall talking about a fire so I went to investigate and evidently, one of the girls plugged in her hair straightener and it burst into flame. Upon shorting, it blew the fuse for her room and another next to it. I think its safe to say, the voltage didn't match up. :)

Anywho, I will post when I get back in tomorrow morning. Have a good night, I know I will.

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jacob Whittaker said...

I hope you had as much fun as it would seem one could have there. Glad you're digging the Japan experience.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if(deviceSetting == 240_VOLT)
{
function;
}
else
{
explode();
}

void explode(void)
{
blowUP = YES;
circuitBreaker = MELT;
powerState = DOWN;
femaleScream = FOR_SHIZ;
}

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home