Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Addendum

I will now make a correction to the last post, my trainer has indeed heard of multiple intelligences. I just finished talking to him about it; I did not give him enough credit and that is my bad. I don't mean to sound cocky when I talk about my training and whatnot, it is just that I have done all of this stuff before in much greater detail and most of the material is review for me. I am not a fan of reviewing stuff, but whatever I have to do, right?

Anywho, I do not mean to come off like a know-it-all because I am not, I think I have just had a lot of information come at me in the past few days and I am starting to get overloaded.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll find that even professionals will use layman's terms. I've thought that this is best used when talking to an audience that has various backgrounds.

Although I like the technical language of math (it's so precise!) I find myself teaching with more "comfortable" words and getting a positive response. It's relaxing!

You're doing well, Tyson! Just keep remembering that this is what you've prepared to handle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home