Sunday, December 11, 2005

Unemployment Bliss

It is 4:18pm, I have been awake for 20 minutes now. I love unemployment.

My party went pretty well the other night, not as many people showed up as I expected but for the ones that did, we had fun. It was a nice way to go out.

Yesterday, I hung out with my brother and his girlfriend. We ended up renting Mr. and Mrs. Smith and that was okay. I don't think I would ever buy the film but it wasn't a bad movie to while away an hour and a half.

Tonight is Christmas light and decoration viewing. This is a family tradition that I normally try to skip out on but am willingly going this year. I figure I may as well let my mom have her classic Chistmastime with her two sons and whatnot before I leave and she doesn't get to do it again for a while. My dad really doesn't have much of a problem with me going to Japan, but my mom gets all sentimental sometimes so this is more for her than him.

I need to get going now however, I need to get my car washed and take some more pictures of it so that I can put it on Ebay today. This kind of freaks me out but it isn't selling on its own around here and I need it gone. When it goes up on Ebay, I will post a link to it here. I will miss that car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home