Thursday, December 29, 2005

Stress and Bad Moods

I have been having my fair share of this today. I am getting pretty freaking overwhelmed now with all that needs to be done and with not long to do it. Files need to be copied, stuff packed, money stuff done, moving finished....beh.

Anywho, I know I haven't posted in a few days and that is because of the amount of stuff going on. Last night, TPLConjecture had his birthday and we went out for Japanese. That was fun. We had to wait forever for the food but it was good when it came. Today, I am going to get all of my computer stuff done for the most part. Files copied and in the areas they will be for the trip. I will feel better after that. Tomorrow I am going to try to get all fo my papers and things moved from the apartment. Finding spots for all of it at my parents' place has been fun.

I will post more later but I am going to finish now and work on some stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home