Monday, December 12, 2005

I Know Where I Will Live

I got and email this morning from PKC, the people that are sending me to Japan. In the email, they told me the location that I will be living in after my training period in Nagoya. I will live in the city of Fujieda in the Shizuoka prefecture.

I am extremely happy with this placement for three reasons: 1) It is closer to Tokyo than Nagoya is, I am guessing about a twenty-five minute train ride, maybe a tad longer. 2)It is on the Eastern side of Japan, therefore, it doesn't get as cold as other areas. 3)I am almost right in between Nagoya and Tokyo so when I need to go to my company's headquarters I am still close enough to where that won't be a problem and if I want to go play in the BIG city, that won't be a big deal either.

Now, I am starting to get excited.

4 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found a nifty by another Preppy Kids teacher in the Shizuoka prefecture.

Anyway. Still figuring out what to serve for dinner! Argh!

(My headset works nifty for VoIP, by the by; and it seems that dialup works fine.)

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh!

That'll teach me to close my damn tags.

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - it's Steph.
Taking a chance on this but I can't find your e-mail addy and don't want to post everything publicly (I'm a Class A lurker so I know there are more out there).
If you still have my Yahoo one on file somewhere, can you e-mail me? Or work is my firstname.lastname@mycompany.com
Or you could post your e-mail. Or you could ignore this.
Either way, just wanted to let you know that you haven't been forgotten and to wish you good luck on the next chapter of your life!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Hey Steph! I sent off an email to your work addy so hopefully you got it. Let me know! Its good to hear from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home