Tuesday, December 20, 2005

An Empty House

Today, I moved all of my furniture and books I am keeping over to my parents' house. Tonight, I will sleep in my sleeping bag on my couch. It was weird, my mom actually thought I was going to move back in with them until I left. When I told her this was not going to be the case, I think it ticked her off a tad. Thats ok, I want my own space and besides, my schedule does not mesh with the rest of my family's very well. I am a night owl, I go to bed aroun 4am on the average and staying up late means I go to bed somewhere around 7am. My parents get up around 7am.

I just really don't want to inconvenience them, especially with my cousins coming for the holidays. There will be enough people in that house without me. Though, Christmas Eve should be entertaining because everyone is staying at my parents house that night, including me. Good thing I have sleeping pills. My mom said we could stay up late that night a play games as a family for the last time, by late she informed me, she meant midnightish. Yeah, sleeping pills.

Anywho, the whole moving thing is setting in now and I think I am starting to get a handle on what it is I am going to do. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home