Sunday, November 20, 2005

Transportation Secured

I officially booked my flight to Nagoya today! I had originally been looking at a flight in the neighborhood of $1600 but found one on Cheap Tickets for $1200. It makes a few jumps and whatnot but I will sit for a few extra hours if it means that I am saving nearly $400. I will be leaving at 6:34am on January 3rd, who knows when I shall return.

In other moving related news, Demonator now officially owns the badass computer from which I am making this entry. We are going to move my (err...his) system into his room on Monday. This way, I will have to make due with my laptop from here on out. This shouldn't be difficult seeing the laptop rocks, but I will miss my bigger system. I wanted to do the exchange now so that I could adjust to life with my laptop as my sole computer. This way all of the software that I may find myself needing in the next month can be installed before going to Japan and me finding out I need a piece of software the hard way with no easy way to get it. I think my life of piracy will have to change when I get over there. I hope not, but I am preparing for the worst.

Tomorrow, I am probably going to return my pot and pan set to Costco and get the money for it. I won't be able to take them with me and I could use the money. I also found the receipt to my Kodak Z740 digital camera tonight and may also return it and get a slightly better model. This is not something I need to do per se but I figure I may as well have the best camera I can get at the time because I will definitely be using it more very soon.

Anywho, it is now 6am and I haven't slept yet so I will do that. The damned sleeping pills only work when I want them to and will not simply knock me out. This means I actually have to will myself to sleep in order for them to work. I can't do that while typing this so, I am off for the night. :)

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home