Sunday, November 06, 2005

I May Be Unable To Sleep (Like this is something new)


This pic will haunt my dreams and waking hours for at least the next couple of nights. I got this beauty's pic off of the sheriff's website and she just strikes me as the kind of person with that kind of expression that one would see right before she plunged a knife into their groin and then their heart. She scares me.

In other news, I am feeling better today. I stayed home sick from/of work yesterday and slept most of the day, that helped. Today, I went back to work and then went to a good sized poker tourney at my brother's. I ended up losing at the first table but it was to a full house and I had a straight. I can live with that outcome; there isn't a lot to do when the guy you are up against flops a boat. I was just glad to have gotten my straight, thus justifying my all-in bet. Tomorrow, some of us may play again but I am not sure.

I have the next three days off and I am going to try to make them productive. Monday, I am going to visit the tax people and see what I need to do before I leave. I am also going to make my dad a co-signer on all of my bank stuff here in the States so he can do my financial bidding while I am in Japan. I will be able to take care of most of that stuff online but I also like knowing that someone I trust will be able to make any in person transactions that may be necessary while I am away. That and if I die, it is good to have someone who can close out those accounts. :) There is my dark thought of the day.

Speaking of finality, on Wednesday, I will have exactly one month of Costco left. I have been thinking a lot about my last day and how I want to go out. I think I will write a letter to the people in my department, optical, and the photo lab. These are the departments that I interact with the most and have made the majority of my work friends in. I will miss them and I feel they deserve more than a cheesy goodbye. It is so odd to have to think about all of this but in a way I am glad I get do do it like this because I have been able to plan all of it out and leave people with an image of me that I want them to remember.

Anywho, that is all for tonight, time for bed.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jacob Whittaker said...

I'd hit it.

Hell, apparently I'd marry it. 0_0

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Hehe...hehe...Dude, she scares me. I don't know what else to write. Just be careful and wear a rubber. I just have that feeling. :)

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to stop this immediately. I mean it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home