Thursday, November 03, 2005

Feeling Sick

I haven't felt that good today, in fact I just got home from work early because I felt sick. My stomach just feels weird. I do not like not feeling good, it puts me in a bad mood.

Either way, I am home now and will probably stay here for a bit; I do need to run some stuff by my parents' house so I may do that later on. Beh, I hate not feeling well.

In other news, I have 42 days left until I quit Costco. I have been thinking about how I want to say goodbye to my coworkers and whatnot. It is very strange to think that I probably won't see the vast majority of them again. Some of them I actually like...not many...but some. There are three departments that I am very friendly with and interact with on a daily basis so I think I will write each of them a letter and maybe give them some early Christmas presents. It is so funny to think that 42 days from tomorrow, I will walk out of that store for the last time as an employee. I am getting excited. The people that are sending me to Japan are sending me emails almost daily now and that is also building up excitement. I am also starting to feel the crunch of needing to get some things done around here before I leave. I need to get my teeth cleaned one more time before I go, see a tax person and figure out all of that stuff with them, maybe see a doctor before I leave and make sure I do not need any boosters or anything like that, see a bank person to figure out all of my 401k stuff, etc. I also need to figure out how much baggage I can take on the plane. There is getting to be a lot of stuff that needs done and I would like to have almost all of it out of the way before mid-December so that I can enjoy Christmas and hanging out with friends and family.

Anywho, just thought I would post a short update since I am here and not doing much else at the moment.

3 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's pretty interesting that you have 42 days left...

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing says goodbye like a bullet.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Yeah, 42 is a pretty good number. And in my case, it is indeed the answer to a lot of things....dunno about the ultimate answer but it is a good one nonetheless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home