Monday, September 12, 2005

On The Eve of The Great Drive

Howdy!

I am writing now because I am unsure when the next time I will post will be. I am going to eventually end up in Vancouver, BC on Tuesday and my interview with the teaching in Japan people is on Wednesday. Tomorrow I will stay with my aunt and her husband, they live just outside of Seattle. The driving tomorrow and Tuesday will not be bad but I am dreading the Wednesday drive; Vancouver to Boise, straight shot. That is a thirteen hour ride that I am not looking forward to at all. In preparation I am going to be burning a few new music cds for the trip.

I am very hopeful that the interview will go well and I hope I will find out then and there whether or not I will be going to Japan. That would be a great burden off of my mind. I am really psyched that I might actually be going to Japan and doing something with myself. If I don't get to go, I will be dissappointed but at the same time kind of glad. There is stuff around here that I want to do and try to make progress with now. I wouldn't mind doing that either. That and I will miss living with Demonator, I like what we have going here in many respects.

Either way, wish me luck for Wednesday and I will update you either Wednesday night or early Thursday morning when I get back.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home