Friday, September 09, 2005

The Lack of Sleep Continues

I got off work early in an effort to come home and sleep. This did not happen. It is like my body is on overdrive and I can't stop it. I have a lot of stuff on my mind right now and I think it is making me hyper. I have my interview with the Canadians on Wednesday morning which means that as soon as the interview is over, I will be in my car and gunning it back to the better part of the North American continent. Wednesday is going to be a long day.

I am really excited that I may even have a shot of going to Japan and this could be part of the whole not sleeping thing too. In reading some of their stuff, it looks like I may actually have to pay rent in an apartment but it would be a reasonable $500 a month. I will still make plenty to live on. Hmm...if this whole thing goes through, my lifeis really going to change and while that kind of freaks me out, I know it is for the better. I need to do something with myself and this could be it. I guess I will find out on Wednesday.

I am going to buy some sleeping pills tonight and see if they can help me calm down. I need good sleep and I have not had it for a while. Hopefully, tonight that will all change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home