Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Gearing Up

Today, I ditched my work shift on some poor kid that wanted hours so that I may spend the time cleaning both my house, car, and laundry, and also packing for my trip to Eugene, Oregon to see Mr. T. I leave Boise tomorrow after I wake. I figured it would be good to wake up before driving.

I have a very laborious day ahead of me just because I have all of these minute tasks that need to get done before I leave. It should be an easy day, just a busy one. I have been thinking about starting another blog and maybe inviting a couple of other people to help write it; the blog would be about travelling. I love to travel and even though Eugene is not that far away, I am getting all fired up about the trip itself. I just like the driving. Either way, you may or may not be seeing a link to the sister blog to this site about travelling. Think of the postcards Uncle Travelling Matt from Fraggle Rock and you will have an idea of what I want to accomplish.

On a slightly different note, I was leaving my house last night and I came around the corner of the porch and this huge lady with one of those flashlights that could be used as a bludgeoning device was standing there looking at me. After almost crapping myself, I then here a knock on the door of the apartment above me and see a pretty beefy guy trying to see inside the window of the upstairs apartment. After asking who they were looking for, I was informed that they were looking for the girl that Demonator and I affectionately call, The Crackwhore. I think the guy was her parole officer or something. He was wearing an official shirt with some kind of badge emblazoned on it but it was too dark to be able to read it. Maybe, they will cart her off, giving Demonator and I the opportunity to by the whole house from the people we rent from.

Anywho, something important...kindof....happened to me yesterday that I am going to devote an entire post to, so I am going to stop this post and start a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home