Sunday, August 28, 2005

Another Night With Vixen

And I had a blast! Tonight, she and I went to see The Wedding Crashers and had a ton of fun. If you haven't seen that movie, you should. Basically, two guys go to weddings in search of women and crabcakes.

On the Vixen front, I have never found someone I have felt so comfortable with and had so much fun with. I have the best time when I am with her. We can talk about anything and usually do and both of us have so many similarities and things in common. Oops, run on sentence, my bad. The only downside to our evening was that I lost my debit card. Part of my thinks it was the group of four year old cheerleaders that pilfered my plastic but more than likely, it was my dumbass forgetting it in the ATM machine. Beh. I still don't know about those cheerleaders for the Optomist football league though, I think they know a little too much for their age. Perhaps, their parents are using the guise of being supportive parents of a youth sports organization in an effort to have their kids steal passerbys credit cards. Hmmm...maybe they are on to something.

Anywho, yet another fun night with Vixen. Next time we hang out, we may have a movie night because both of us have movies that the other has not seen and we feel they should. Brain Candy is on my list as well as Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. There are quite a few others as well. I love sharing movies with people. Now though, it is time for bed; it has been a long day and I am tired.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, crabcakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home