Thursday, July 28, 2005

Workout Dread

I am not sure why this is, but it seems like everyday that I have an appointment with Ray the trainer dude, I do not want to go. I like working out but for one reason or another I dread going up until I do it. I find this strange.

I think the big factor for this is that I have to get up early. I friggin' hate getting up early. As you can see by the time stamp on the post, it is about 9:30am and yes, I consider this to be a friggin' early time to wake up. I hate getting up early unless I am guaranteed that something cool is going to happen like sex, or a breakfast buffet, or Saturday morning cartoons. You get the picture.

Another reason for my dismay may stem from the fact that I have to eat before I workout and I do not like eating breakfast....breakfast buffets being the exception. This morning for example, I had one of those instant breakfast that you pour into a cup with some milk. Carnation is my favorite but this morning I tried a sample one that was sent to me with my vitamins from a weight lifting supplement company named Apex. I do not care how many weightlifters drink their protein shakes or fat burner, their instant breakfasts suck. I had a chocolate one and it was so clumpy that it felt like I was drink cold and somewhat creamy vomit. No matter how hard I stirred, the clumps would not dissolve. My Carnation Instant Breakfast that costs a third as much as these Apex breakfasts can do that. Anywho, I am not a fan of eating in the morning.

Anywho, my working out has been going well. I am gettting better at keeping my diet in check and this has resulted in almost a twenty pound drop in my overall weight. Obviously, something is working and for that reason I will keep getting up and eating breakfast and working out.

BTW: Hello to all of Quyen's friends and readers that are stopping by to view my blog in all of its glorious mediocrity. Hopefully, every once in a while you will find a nugget on here that entertains or enlightens you.

Time to workout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home