Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Return of The TV

I mean for the title of this post to be taken quite literally. The wonderful, ginormous, big-ass tv is going back to Costco today. I just don't need it or the debt that comes along with it. I should have thought it through a little more thoroughly before I bought it but that is the one and only good part about Costco, they will take anything back.

I am thinking about seeing if they will give me part of the cost of the tv in cash and then putting the other half back on the credit card. With the half that I would get back in cash, I would go and pay off my car and then I would just have my credit card bill and that is it. Yeah, I am getting a higher interest rate on my credit card but I figure that the extra thousand that would go on the card would not make that big of difference and then I would just have one bill every month to worry about instead of two. I like consolidation.

Anywho, I will miss the tv but I think this is the right thing to do. Two thousand dollars could make a nice chunk of a down payment on a house as I have said and I just don't think now is a good time for me to blow money on a tv. I hate being mature. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home