Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Teacher's Pet

I hate people who insist on talking about extraneous topics with teachers to make themselves sound smarter than the rest of the class. I have this dude in my Contemporary Political Ideologies class that insists on doing this. People who talk a lot in classes tend to annoy me. It throws off the professor's timing and makes everyone else bored because no one else in the class gives a rat's ass about what he is talking about. Duct tape would be a good solution for this....or a taser....but that would not be nice of me.

I must go now because I am in the middle of class. :) Ahh...wireless internet.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish *I* could post while at work! I tried once and my site is considered harmful by the proxy.

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Any time you need to barrow my tazer, lemme know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home