Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Oh Goodness

Ok, right now I am freaking out. I am kind of buzzed (more drunk than buzzed) and I am in the middle of my summer school class right now. This is bad. Spyder, Jake, and I, were working on the television show and drinking at the same time. I am in the middle of a conversation about fascism and Nazism and the prof is asking me questions. The weird part is that I think I am holding my own in the discussion.

I have only drank once before a class. This is my second time. The crappy part is that I was watching slides the first time I was slightly buzzed. This time however, I am more than buzzed and being forced to participate. I think I am doing well, then again, I am slightly drunk. Jeez, I hope I am doing ok. Anywho, I am also typing on my blog while I am a tad buzzed in the middle of class. So, I think I should stop now because I am having a hard time focussing on other stuff right now, let alone typing this. Oh crap, drinking before this class was a bad idea. Hehehehehehe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home