Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm Not A Loser

And its pissing me off. I weighed myself the other day and found that I weighed basically the same as I did when I started my whole program. I thought maybe the scale was off since it was an older digital one. Today, I weighed in at the gym with Ray and found that the scale was indeed right. I am ticked. I have been watching what have been eating more than ever and it still has not worked.

Starting today, I am buckling down even more on my diet and am not going to eat out for a couple of weeks. I am going to measure everything out and really really watch what I am taking in. I am very frustrated by all of this and I think Ray was a tad too. I have not been lying to him and I have been honest to the best of my ability when recording what I eat. I think the problem is that I do not know what an ounce or a cup of food looks like and so I record it wrong when I go to keep track of all that I eat. Beh.

I do think I am getting stronger though and I know muscle weighs more thn fat but I feel like that is a cop out when I say that. Ray says I should have lost around six pounds by now. The upside is that I haven't gained any weight I guess.

I think Ray was in a lees that estatic mood to begin with because he and his soon to be ex-wife just started filling out their divorce papers. This can put anyone in a not-so-chipper disposition. They are having to declare bankruptcy and get a lawyer and stuff because they also have a kid. I am glad that Mushi and I's stuff went as smooth as it did. The whole divorce thing really sucks.

On that note, I am bracing for a crappy month. June 26th would have been Mushi and I's first anniversary but thats not happening. I am getting pissed just thinking about it so I am going to stop. Besides, I need to jump in the shower and hit the bank before I go to work so I need to get moving. Laterz!

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Spyder Mayhem said...

The weight loss will happen, dude. These things sometimes take time, but it'll happen. You're motivated, and that is the big key.

And yeah, divorces suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home