Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm Not A Loser

And its pissing me off. I weighed myself the other day and found that I weighed basically the same as I did when I started my whole program. I thought maybe the scale was off since it was an older digital one. Today, I weighed in at the gym with Ray and found that the scale was indeed right. I am ticked. I have been watching what have been eating more than ever and it still has not worked.

Starting today, I am buckling down even more on my diet and am not going to eat out for a couple of weeks. I am going to measure everything out and really really watch what I am taking in. I am very frustrated by all of this and I think Ray was a tad too. I have not been lying to him and I have been honest to the best of my ability when recording what I eat. I think the problem is that I do not know what an ounce or a cup of food looks like and so I record it wrong when I go to keep track of all that I eat. Beh.

I do think I am getting stronger though and I know muscle weighs more thn fat but I feel like that is a cop out when I say that. Ray says I should have lost around six pounds by now. The upside is that I haven't gained any weight I guess.

I think Ray was in a lees that estatic mood to begin with because he and his soon to be ex-wife just started filling out their divorce papers. This can put anyone in a not-so-chipper disposition. They are having to declare bankruptcy and get a lawyer and stuff because they also have a kid. I am glad that Mushi and I's stuff went as smooth as it did. The whole divorce thing really sucks.

On that note, I am bracing for a crappy month. June 26th would have been Mushi and I's first anniversary but thats not happening. I am getting pissed just thinking about it so I am going to stop. Besides, I need to jump in the shower and hit the bank before I go to work so I need to get moving. Laterz!

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The weight loss will happen, dude. These things sometimes take time, but it'll happen. You're motivated, and that is the big key.

And yeah, divorces suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home