Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I Still Have It

Though I may have been out of school for a year, I have not lost my edge. My Contemproary Political Ideologies class is breezing by. I have turned in two essays and both received a 100%. I also got my mid-term back and I snagged a 94% on it, the highest of anyone I know in the class. The fun part is that I am putting out almost no effort to get the grades I am getting. We will see if my luck holds out; I turned in another essay today that I was not very pleased with but that doesn't mean a lot. I usually have pretty high standards when it comes to my writing and some profs still think my stuff is good when I think it sucks.

I only have six or seven more classes left until the end of class so I think I will be getting a pretty high grade in it, which will be great for my GPA. I think if I can get an A in the class that will put my all-time GPA above a 3.0 which means that I may be applying for grad school soon. I am still debating whether or not I want to do that yet. Schools don't like to higher starting teachers that have a Masters but no in class experience so I am not sure what my next step in this area will be.

I think I am going to go see Batman Begins again tomorrow morning. It was a sweet movie the first time and I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Tomorrow will also mark the first day of shooting for the television show that Spyder and I are doing. It is basically Spyder's show but I am kind of a co-creator in it. So far, the working title for it is Train Wreck Television. It will have its own website soon and probably have some video feeds on it if all goes well. I need to get on top of the whole building of the website thing. I will post the address when it is finished.

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on school! My 4.0 was recently destroyed with an A- in Philosophy, but I'll take it.

If you need any help with the website, I tinker around with that junk all the time. My graphics-fu is pretty weak, but (X)HTML and CSS bows in my direction.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last comment was me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home