Thursday, June 16, 2005

Batman Begins Rocks!

Admittedly, I am a sucker for superhero movies but Batman Begins is really really good. Spyder, Anderson, and I just finished watching it and I must say that I think Spider Man 2 has taken a backseat to this new Batman film. Everything about the movie was very well done, the acting, the tone, the overall theme, everything tied into the Batman world flawlessly. Christian Bale plays an excellent Batman and Alfred is played by the guy that starred in the 90s television show The Equalizer. I have always loved that guy and now I can like him even more.

The other cool thing about the movie is that most of the Batsuit and stuff that happens in the film are semi-plausible. The technology that Batman employs is not too far around the bend of the most part and I thought that that was kind of cool. I need to be a billionaire so I can buy fun toys. :)

Anywho, just thought I would post this and then go to bed. After all, I must work out in the morning.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a really good book out there called "The Batman Handbook: The Ultimate Training Manual." It is a killer little piece of literature that explains in simple english how to become Batman. I recommend it to all.

Also, yes, this movie rocked my world. Anderson and I spent like an hour after the movie just talking about it. I'm going to see it again next week, because Anderson caught on to something I missed, and I have to see if he is right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home