Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars Is Out!

Right now, Revenge of the Sith is playing in a theater near me and I am not watching it. Demonator and I will be going to see it tomorrow morning I think so I am ok with it. All of the reviews I have seen so far have been generally positive so I am hopeful that this episode will be able to salvage the rest of the prequels.

In other Star Wars news, I bought the original trilogy on DVD tonight so I will have to watch those soon. I borrowed them once from a guy that Mushi works with but I never got around to seeing them. Costco had them for $46 after taxes and my manager is giving me ten bucks to burn him copies of them so really, I am only paying $36. I am okay with that, it makes each movie $12 and I get the bonus disc for free. I just wish Lucas would not have cut the Ewok song from the end of Return of the Jedi. I liked that song. This is the sole reason that I wish there was a DVD set of the original original trilogy, you know, the one that came out before Lucas got the green fever and decided money was the key to life. That and extremely good visuals with poor acting and dialogue. :) But I do like my Star Wars movies.

Working out is still going well, I am very sore right now, especially in my legs but I am sure that will pass with time. All of the discomfort will be worth it in the end. I will be much more fit than I was in the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home