Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Last Day

Today is my last day in California, tomorrow I will head back to Idaho. It has been a good vacation, I definitely feel better about everything now than I did when I left Idaho. Ben and Kristi aka Mr. and Ms. Blue, have been excellent hosts and have gone out of their way to make my stay with them as pleasant as possible. Thanks you two!

It is going to suck going back to Idaho for the sole reason that it is going to be between 15 and 25 degrees colder there than here. I walked out of the apartment today and was embraced by the smell of newly blossomed vegitation and the warming California sun. As I type this, it is about 75 degrees outside with an ever so slight breeze. When I do back to Idaho, it is going to be cloudy, probably rainy, and 50 degrees. That sucks.

In a while, Mr. and Ms. Blue and I are going to go to the San Jose Art Museum and check out the Blobjects exhibit. This was talked about in last month's Wired magazine. Afterwards, we are going over to a friend of Mr. Blue's and having a Neto's sausage BBQ. That should be tasty.

Tonight, I will pack up my car once again and get to bed early. I am hoping to start out around 7am tomorrow. I am going to lose an hour once I head towards Idaho and I do not want to get there horribly late tomorrow. This has been a really nice trip and I have already started to plan my next one; I am thinking New Orleans in the Fall. I just need to make sure my financial situation is copacetic first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home